- Stephen Coombes, School of Mathematical Sciences, University of Nottingham
- Olivier Faugeras, INRIA and LJAD, University of Nice-Sophia-Antipolis
SpringerOpen is Springer’s new suite of open access journals which will cover all disciplines. SpringerOpen journals are fully and immediately open access and will publish articles under the Creative Commons Attribution license. This makes it easy for authors to fully comply with open access mandates and retain copyright. SpringerOpen journals combine open access and our expertise in delivering high-quality and rapid publications, from online submission systems and in-depth peer review to an efficient, author-friendly production process.
Aims & scope
The Journal of Mathematical Neuroscience (JMN) publishes research articles on the mathematical modeling and analysis of all areas of neuroscience, i.e., the study of the nervous system and its dysfunctions. The focus is on using mathematics as the primary tool for elucidating the fundamental mechanisms responsible for experimentally observed behaviours in neuroscience at all relevant scales, from the molecular world to that of cognition. The aim is to publish work that uses advanced mathematical techniques to illuminate these questions.
From the blog
- 16 December 2014
- February 2nd 2015: submission deadline for the 1st International Conference on Mathematical Neuroscience
- 03 November 2014
- 1st International Conference on Mathematical Neuroscience (June 8-10 2015, Juan les Pins, France)
- 24 June 2014
- New book – Neural Fields: Theory and Applications
Open special issues
Manuscript submission due: October 31, 2014.
- Academic Search
- Google Scholar
- PubMed Central
- Summon by Serial Solutions